The heart is the garden
that always has room for
the flowers of kindness
and friendship to bloom!
I can’t believe how fast my year has gone by. I want to “Thank” all the Auxiliaries who have asked me to be speaker at their Anniversaries and other events. What an honor for me to help celebrate with you.
In March, Grand Madam President Judy Johnson will be making her visit to Ohio. Check in this Breeze to see where she will be in your Zone. Let’s try to attend and give her a big “OH..IO WELCOME”!!
My schedule for March looks like this:
- Saturday, March 4th, I will be opening the Mrs. Bowling Tournament at Strike & Spare Lanes in Lodi.
- Sunday, March 5th, I will be at Troy (Miami) #971 for their Joint Anniversary with WSP Randy.
- Sunday, March 14th, I will be attending my District #14 meeting at Maumee #2562
- Saturday, March 18th, I will be at Wapakoneta #691 for their Joint Anniversary. Bill Rucker will be there also. I am going on Friday night and try my luck at bingo.
- Sunday, March 19th, Delta is hosting a “Meet and Greet” for Grand Madam President, Judy, at 3pm.
- Saturday, March 25th, I’ll be home at Delta #2597 with WSP Randy celebrating our Joint Anniversary.
Remember the seeds of today will be the flowers of tomorrow!
Let’s help our new Sisters grow and bloom.
Buzzing around our great state……and LOVING it! Queen Bee Sue
A BLOOMING SUCCESS-
ENJOYING THE BEAUTY OF THE MAGNIFICENT GARDEN!!!
Sue Vandenbroek Judy Kempton Debbie Sharp
State President Buckeye Breeze Editor State Secretary
PO Box 316 1838 Mohawk Drive 404 Kennison Avenue
Swanton, OH 43558-0316 Lancaster, OH 43130 New Carlisle, OH 45344
(419) 822-1979 (740) 653-8488 (937) 679-8002
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
PLANT A SEED FOR THE F.O.E.
YOUR QUEEN BEE FOR 2016-2017
SUE VANDENBROEK, STATE PRESIDENT
MOTTO: “Plant a Seed for the F.O.E.”
GOAL: 2695 COLORS: Lime Green, Lemon Yellow, Hot Pink FLOWER: Gerbera Daisy THEME: Plant a Seed for the FOE CHARITY: Sara’s Garden in Wauseon
June, July, August: Developing a plan of what to put in the garden, gathering all the supplies September, October, November; Preparing the soil and planting the seeds
December, January, February: Fertilizing, watering and caring for all the plants as they grow
March, April, May: A blooming success – enjoying the beauty of the magnificent garden
STATE AUXILIARY Flower Garden
MADAM PRESIDENT Queen Bee
STATE OFFICERS Gardeners
PAST STATE PRESIDENTS Sunbonnets
MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN Sunflower
DELINQUENT CHAIRMAN Daffodil
DELINQUENT MEMBERS Forget-Me-Nots
REENROLLMENT CHAIRMAN Hydrangea
BUCKEYE BREEZE EDITOR Garden Hoe
BOWLING CHAIRMEN Tiger Lilies
RITUAL CHAIRMEN Wind Chimes
SPECIAL ACTIVITY CHAIRMAN Lady Bug
NO GOOSE EGG CHAIRMAN Tulip
NEW AUXILIARIES Baby’s Breath
NEW MEMBERS Seed Packets
CURRENT AUXILIARIES Butterflies
STATE MOTHER & GRANDMOTHER Roses
STATE FATHER AND GRANDFATHER Sweet Williams
ZONE COORDINATORS Sunshine
DISTRICTS Flower Pots
DISTRICT LEADERS Watering Cans
CHARITY CHAIRMEN Hummingbirds
PAST MOTHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS Lilacs
WEB MASTER Dragon Fly